About Me

So you say…. I have my head in the clouds, I say… "So what, its GREAT up here!" The majority of my life is spent shooting through the sky in a metal tube with the most amazing view that any office can offer (oh and the view outside the plane isnt bad either, im a flight attendant for professional sports teams)! Its not all glitz and glam, but I will say its pretty cool and I really do love my job! Along with my passion for travel and adventure… I cherish spending time with my family, friends and two of the best and smartest pugs known to man; Winston and Chester! Everything I do comes from the heart, and although its been broken a few times, I believe in loving as long as I live!

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

If dogs dont go to heaven, then when I die I want to go where they go!

No comments:

Post a Comment