About Me

So you say…. I have my head in the clouds, I say… "So what, its GREAT up here!" The majority of my life is spent shooting through the sky in a metal tube with the most amazing view that any office can offer (oh and the view outside the plane isnt bad either, im a flight attendant for professional sports teams)! Its not all glitz and glam, but I will say its pretty cool and I really do love my job! Along with my passion for travel and adventure… I cherish spending time with my family, friends and two of the best and smartest pugs known to man; Winston and Chester! Everything I do comes from the heart, and although its been broken a few times, I believe in loving as long as I live!

Monday, April 19, 2010

Viva Espana!!! (or not)


So close but no cigar! So this afternoon I got a message from work that there is a pop up charter and they need to me fly to Spain! Spain!!! are you kidding me, Im in!!! But I have to be at the airport in two hours... thoughts go racing through my head... 1. I actually hung my unform up for once and I only wore it for one flight and so its clean and ready to go (ok fairly clean), 2. packing (well I havent unpacked from my last trip, that stuff will be fine) and 3. passport (yup right in my flight bag where it always is)..... so here we go VIVA ESPANA!!!
So as Im racing home I get the message that the trip is canceled :( Oh so close.... well there is just a little taste into my life as a flight attendant. You never know what opportunity waits around the corner! Or when you will be running with the bulls or sitting home polishing your nails with OPI's bubble bath (my new fav). And actually as I sit here listening to my pug snore away and wait for my nails to dry I smile and remember how good it feels just to snuggle up and sleep in my own bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment