About Me

So you say…. I have my head in the clouds, I say… "So what, its GREAT up here!" The majority of my life is spent shooting through the sky in a metal tube with the most amazing view that any office can offer (oh and the view outside the plane isnt bad either, im a flight attendant for professional sports teams)! Its not all glitz and glam, but I will say its pretty cool and I really do love my job! Along with my passion for travel and adventure… I cherish spending time with my family, friends and two of the best and smartest pugs known to man; Winston and Chester! Everything I do comes from the heart, and although its been broken a few times, I believe in loving as long as I live!

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Faux Tanning Fears


AND SCENE.... Im sititng in my car trying to curb my appetite by having just a few bites of sushi, as Im about to be stark ass naked in front of a rather attractive russian lady for the next 20 minutes. Ok ok, before your minds wander too much, she is my tanning lady, geez! Anyhow amongst my fears of looking like a beached whale, the passing thought of Snookie from Jersey Shore lingers through my head as well. Well... the perfectly tan girls at the store assure me I will NOT look like Snookie sooooo I take my chances and bare all. I go to my happy place and try to make akward jokes while she takes my "white skin" to a "baby break out those wayfarers bronze"! Oksana (my tanning lady) is as sweet as can be and tells me an amusing story about a rather unattractive, very hairy naked man that she spray tanned earlier. I think to myself, did she make this story up just to make me feel comfortable, but on the other hand I dont really care because it totally worked and I now just fine! When all is said and done and she has finished buffing out my new bronze body I roll my eyes thinking what we women wont go through to look beautiful! Amen!

2 comments: